Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.694 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,166 (€1,191) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)