Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,424元 (€1,352) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)