Cost of living comparison between Campobasso, Italy and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,542 (€2,253) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (21 minutes ago)