Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.935 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,131 (R$ 4,202) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Bakersfield, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)