Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.750 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,803 (R$ 4,458) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)