Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.212 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,204 (R$ 7,326) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mexicali costs Mex$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)