Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 711 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.981 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,771 (R$ 9,477) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)