Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 709 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.930 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,568 (R$ 5,477) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)