Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 776 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.160 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,306 (R$ 9,403) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (32 minutes ago)