Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.741 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,743元 (R$ 5,595) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩254 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)