Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 743 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,068 (R$ 9,588) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)