Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 836 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.830 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,219元 (R$ 5,585) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)