Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.706 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,191元 (R$ 4,803) in Campina Grande.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 2 hours ago)