Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.763 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,341元 (R$ 4,730) in Campina Grande.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 15,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (24 minutes ago)