Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.771 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,830 (£1,691) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (41 minutes ago)