Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.581 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,250 (£3,292) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)