Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.866 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,075 (£1,926) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)