Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.058 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,808元 (£1,856) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)