Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.687 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,772 (£3,197) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)