Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 2.111 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,377 (S/. 8,705) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (26 minutes ago)