Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.081 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,523元 (S/. 5,056) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)