Cost of living in Calgary, Canada vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,672 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.117 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,751元 (C$2,883) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)