Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12902 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,653 (Php51,561) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)