Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12913 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,427元 (Php57,518) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)