Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13028 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,393元 (Php56,742) in Calapan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (42 minutes ago)