Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01018 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,979 (CH$980,387) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)