Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01060 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,337 (CH$975,015) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)