Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01098 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,441 (CH$1,679,563) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)