Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01014 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,091元 (CH$798,090) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Regina costs C$1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oxford costs £150 (about 2 hours ago)