Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01068 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,619 (CH$900,196) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)