Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01016 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,512 (CH$1,724,398) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (33 minutes ago)