Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela vs Zhenjiang, China (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00184 CNY / VESX *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 4,460元 (2,192,102 Bs.S.) in Calabozo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $435 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 28,259元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,202 (about 2 hours ago)