Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.691 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 217% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元51,523 (Bs 74,611) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)