Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.086 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,486 (S/. 8,861) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,047 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 2 hours ago)