Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.992 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,453 (S/. 5,248) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)