Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.065 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,366元 (S/. 4,535) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)