Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,251 (S/. 5,352) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (39 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)