Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.068 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,335 (S/. 4,515) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)