Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,298 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37254 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,499 (E£ 12,077) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)