Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,405 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37686 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元3,878 (E£ 10,289) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (43 minutes ago)