Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,211 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38140 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,716 (E£ 20,230) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (44 minutes ago)