Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,016 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.764 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,587 (E£ 16,481) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)