Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,222 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38483 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,944元 (E£ 20,642) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)