Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,996 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36596 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,838 (E£ 18,685) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (34 minutes ago)