Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.831 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,298 (AU$3,167) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (39 minutes ago)