Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.937 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,650元 (AU$2,765) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 2 hours ago)