Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.792 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,922 (AU$2,697) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)