Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.018 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,301 (AU$2,850) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)