Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.256 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,301 (AU$5,385) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)