Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.167 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 76% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,334 (AU$5,097) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (43 minutes ago)