Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.021 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,706 (AU$2,929) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)