Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.293 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,885 ($2,047) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (43 minutes ago)