Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.917 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,270元 ($2,063) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)