Cost of living comparison between Caguas, Puerto Rico and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,032 ($3,848) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (35 minutes ago)