Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,536 (€1,638) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)