Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.821 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,102 (€1,547) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)