Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.510 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,943元 (€1,590) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)