Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12903 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,252元 (Php71,705) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)