Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12142 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,452 (Php61,375) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (32 minutes ago)