Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13033 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,789 (Php59,762) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)