Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,902 (€2,288) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (36 minutes ago)