Cost of living comparison between Cadiz, Spain and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.387 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,061 (€2,310) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)