Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.862 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,025 (€1,402) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $20,036 (about 1 hour ago)