Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.886 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,599 (€1,217) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)