Cost of living in Caceres, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.810 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,668元 (€1,238) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbus, Ohio costs $0.69 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)