Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,075 (€1,279) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (30 minutes ago)