Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,022 (€1,310) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (41 minutes ago)