Cost of living in Caceres, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.593 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,402元 (€1,370) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)