Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31141 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,199 (Mex$ 29,541) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)