Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35458 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,960元 (Mex$ 25,270) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Volos costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 38 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallahassee, Florida costs $520 (about 1 hour ago)