Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36075 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,948 (Mex$ 27,576) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)