Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36047 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,259元 (Mex$ 25,687) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 3 hours ago)