Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34296 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,354元 (Mex$ 27,275) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)