Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04179 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,726 (591,680 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)