Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02629 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,451 (359,530 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)