Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02230 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,374元 (375,443 Kz) in Cabinda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $8,500 (about 2 hours ago)