Cost of living in Caaguazu, Paraguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00119 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caaguazu (Paraguay) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,044 (6,731,813 Gs) in Caaguazu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)