Cost of living in Caaguazu, Paraguay vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00117 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caaguazu (Paraguay) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,407元 (6,353,816 Gs) in Caaguazu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)