Cost of living in Buzău, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.674 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,224 (4,316 lei) in Buzău.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)