Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06582 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,993 (₨ 227,776) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (29 minutes ago)