Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.320 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,812 ($1,711) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)