Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.907 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,145 ($1,614) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (44 minutes ago)