Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.922 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,151元 ($1,466) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)