Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.895 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,311元 ($1,495) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)