Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,807元 (﷼ 59,803,323) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 2 hours ago)