Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,465 (﷼ 58,894,793) in Bushehr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)