Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,463元 (﷼ 57,477,618) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)