Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,199 (₩2,311,574) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)