Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.937 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,686 (7,582TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)