Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,597元 (5,391TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)