Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.231 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,307元 (5,937TL) in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.19 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)