Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.030 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,105 (6,950TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)