Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.540 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,102 (4,612TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2,570 (about 1 hour ago)