Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.694 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,003 (4,724TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)