Cost of living in Burlington, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.749 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burlington (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,906 ($2,357) in Burlington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)