Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.503 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,912 ($2,139) in Burlington, Vermont to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)