Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.521 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,387 (€2,578) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)