Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,624 (€1,493) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (40 minutes ago)