Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.817 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,382 (1,934 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (39 minutes ago)