Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.010 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,384 (2,091 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)