Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.807 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,404元 (﷼ 5,205) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)