Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.836 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,749 (﷼ 10,212) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)