Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.499 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,561 ($1,163) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)