Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.706 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 9,372元 ($1,397) in Bulawayo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palembang costs Rp 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 125 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)