Cost of living comparison between Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00704 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,287 (2,741,483 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)