Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00415 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,678 (1,848,515 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (18 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)