Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00512 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,202 (2,968,033 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)