Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00366 CNY / BIF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,280元 (2,536,693 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 25 (about 3 hours ago)