Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00402 CNY / BIF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,189 (4,528,644 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)