Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00380 CNY / BIF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,280 (2,441,771 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)