Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00382 CNY / BIF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,211元 (2,409,675 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)