Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00388 CNY / BIF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,329元 (2,406,713 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 2 hours ago)