Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00407 CNY / BIF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,150 (4,462,777 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (41 minutes ago)