Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,645 ($2,289) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)