Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.376 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,491 ($2,116) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)