Cost of living comparison between Buffalo, New York, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.778 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,137 ($3,561) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)