Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,281 prices entered by 419 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19014 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 4,753元 (ARS $24,999) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)