Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,167 prices entered by 467 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38007 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,241 (ARS $21,684) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (29 minutes ago)