Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,251 prices entered by 461 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26239 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,279 (ARS $20,117) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)