Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,180 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23210 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,428 (ARS $23,386) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)