Cost of living in Buenaventura, Colombia vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00217 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenaventura (Colombia) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,662元 (COL$4,902,733) in Buenaventura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)