Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,590 (€1,349) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)