Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,755 (€1,250) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元230,800 (32 minutes ago)