Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,753 (€2,244) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)