Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,849 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02485 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,444 (339,787 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)