Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,767 prices entered by 453 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02541 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,730 (343,558 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (31 minutes ago)