Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,645 prices entered by 450 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02544 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,859 (387,500 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)