Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,093 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02396 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,426元 (435,071 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩254 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)