Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,964 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02335 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,822 (377,795 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)