Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,453 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02415 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,557元 (395,746 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)