Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,487 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02418 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,286 (632,232 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)