Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00608 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,300 (₩3,008,655) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (31 minutes ago)