Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00597 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,448 (₩2,252,082) in Bucheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)