Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00612 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,728元 (₩3,059,607) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 1 hour ago)