Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00601 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,732元 (₩2,449,930) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,231 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 3 hours ago)