Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00616 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,897 (₩3,389,705) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)