Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00608 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,708 (₩3,408,287) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)