Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,665 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.719 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,974元 (4,640 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (37 minutes ago)