Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,549 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.622 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,838 (4,216 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)