Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00232 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,292 (COL$3,566,922) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)