Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,591 (COL$6,588,605) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)