Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00227 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,250 (COL$5,843,870) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)