Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,079 (COL$5,993,470) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)