Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10350 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,846元 (руб 66,148) in Bryansk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)