Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10233 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,286 (руб 51,658) in Bryansk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 2 hours ago)