Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 667 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 69% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,718 (€2,054) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)