Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 881 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.868 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,089 (€1,791) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (39 minutes ago)