Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,634 (€3,484) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)