Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29359 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,972元 (33,965 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 2 hours ago)