Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30327 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,996 (29,664 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)