Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.011 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 91% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,155元 (£2,015) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)