Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.821 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 83% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,403 (£3,106) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)