Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.626 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,234 (£1,766) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)