Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.006 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,230 (£1,913) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dunedin costs NZ$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £538 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,800TL (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)