Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.820 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,235 (£1,954) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (27 minutes ago)