Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.733 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,469元 (£1,771) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)