Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,109 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.939 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 86% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,424元 (AU$3,123) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (39 minutes ago)