Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,910 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.970 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 84% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,419 (AU$3,304) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)