Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.282 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 122% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,725 (AU$6,574) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (37 minutes ago)