Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.238 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 118% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,609 (AU$3,743) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (36 minutes ago)