Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,662 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.799 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 82% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,839 (AU$3,300) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)