Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,950 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.792 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 78% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,991 (AU$3,337) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)