Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.026 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 103% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,653 (AU$3,512) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)